Monday, September 5, 2011

New Season, New Color Inspirations, New Earrings, New Show Date

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share some photos of a few of the new pieces I've been working on as I've been busy making more pieces for the show coming up this month (I promise it'll happen in a few weeks) - I'm getting confirmation on the restaurant tomorrow and I'll let you all know ASAP. It will most likely be held on a Thursday evening in Redwood City, California (just in time for your weekend)!  If you won't be able to make it or live far away you can always contact me to ship to you.

Fall is approaching and with the new season, comes new color inspirations and I'm SO excited to show them all to you at my trunk show.  I'll have many of my pieces ready as well as my Fall Trend LookBook for you to browse the new color trends and earrings for the new season.  You'll LOVE it!  I'll be sending out an email also to those who have contacted me and asked to be put on the list.  If you would like to still be added to the list please send me your email at MichonStyle@gmail.com  or keep checking here this week.

Thank you again for all your love and support - Enjoy and hope to see you all soon!!

Cheers,
Kathy








No comments:

Post a Comment