Wednesday, September 7, 2011

ANNOUNCED: Trunk Show Date - Wednesday, September 28

Hi Everyone,


The long awaited Velvet Throne Trunk Show is finally here!!



Wednesday, September 28, 2011

 4:30pm - 7:30 pm

Mistral Restaurant & Bar 
(in Redwood Shores, California)
370 Bridge Pkwy
Redwood City, Ca 94065


Come and shop my new Fall Collection of one of a kind, handmade earrings/accessories - with a new mix of chains, lace, crystals, gemstones and of course feathers! 


Bring a girlfriend, shop, and have a glass of champagne! 



This Fall's must-have Runway Trends include:

My Fall trend Color Inspiration Book - from all the years I've worked with color, I just can't help myself.  Check out what's coming up at the show!


Chains and lots of them!



 ~ Lace ~


& a whole lot of RED




Please keep checking here for more photos to come of some of the new pieces you'll get to see at the show. 

I can't wait for you to see the new pieces I come up with!  I promise you'll love them!




* Please RSVP to this event via facebook, email or by replying to this post with your email address - by Thursday, September 22. 


If you have any special requests or questions please email: MichonStyle@gmail.com




Love & Cheers,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment